- The club encourages a family friendly informal learning environment.
- Hands on Bonsai workshops with guidance and advice from experienced members and guest teachers.
- The club produces a monthly newsletter from February to November with notices, news and articles on bonsai related topics. The newsletter is exchanged with other bonsai clubs.
- The club has also built up a comprehensive library over the years, and members take advantage of the opportunity to borrow these books and magazines.
- Bonsai supplies (pots, tools, wire etc.) are for sale at special club member prices.
- Excursions are held from time to time, including visits to Bonsai exhibitions demonstrations and events, and to Bonsai and general nurseries.
- We also arrange digs of plants with bonsai potential, from sites for which permission has been obtained.
You are very welcome to come along to any of our meetings, and have a look for yourself, before deciding to join the club.
Family $40.00 per annum
Single $30.00 per annum
Family membership covers children within a family, and applies to one address.
Half year subscriptions are available for people joining in August or later in a given club year.
The Annual General Meeting is held in February.
Subscriptions are due on the 1st of February each year.